Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What-to-Know Wednesday : Thank You


Well, here we are...I just completed my last final this morning, and can now officially say I am done with college!

As you may already know, this will be my very last What-to-Know Wednesday at St. Mike's! I'm going to do my best to post a few photos this Sunday after graduation, but I can't make any promises I'll be able to do it in time to make it an official "Sum-It-Up Sunday."

Nevertheless, I want to thank you ALL for reading along these past four years, and most of all, I want to thank St. Michael's College for providing the best college experience I could have asked for. It's been an incredible ride, and one I'll never forget or take for granted. I could say so much more, but I think my feelings have been pretty adequately summed up over my last couple weeks of posts (and my last four years of posts, for that matter!).

Of course, my journey as a student at St. Mike's now transitions into my journey as an alum! In this way, I will continue being an ambassador for the college in all ways I can. I would love to hear from any of you, prospective students or current ones, and do my best to answer any of your questions or provide you with any sort of advice or assistance you may be seeking! My e-mail listed below will remain active, so feel free to reach out with that.

As for what you can expect from this blog going forward, I would love to continue posting every now and then about post-grad life and my experiences as a St. Mike's alum, so keep an eye out!

I love you all! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

<3




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: