Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #16

Hello all! It was a wonderful last few days of classes this week at SMC! And with only a few more left of finals, us seniors are getting closer and closer to the big day by the second. I have to keep reminding myself that these are going to be some of our last memories of college, and I'm still struggling to let that sink in!

Here are a few snapshots from my week...

This Tuesday, the Founders Society held its annual End of Year Celebration! It was a wonderful evening of presenting awards to individuals who had made exceptional contributions to Founders this year, celebrating with my fellow exiting coordinators, and welcoming the individuals who will be replacing us next year! It was an incredible year doing an incredible job with an incredible group of people, and I don't plan on forgetting it any time soon! Thank you for everything, Founders!

A burger at Vermont Pub & Brewery on Wednesday night to celebrate our last day of classes ever at St. Mike's! 

Dinner Friday night at Folino's Pizza in Shelburne! TIP: sometimes you have to look beyond the Burlington hot spots to find the best places, and this is one of those places! You will not regret ordering the Firecracker Shrimp pizza! 

Happy Derby Day! It's never a bad time to get dressed up and celebrate the end of the year with your peers!


Alright friends. I can't believe I've finally gotten to this particular sign-off - but be sure to stay tuned for my last What-to-Know Wednesday on the 10th!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: