Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #9

Hello all, it's been a wonderful spring break here in Massachusetts! To everyone at SMC, I hope you all had a fantastic break filled with friends, family and fun.

After getting back from skiing in New Hampshire, I spent the majority of my time working on my senior project, which you'll know is a book if you've been reading along this semester. Now that classes are starting back up again tomorrow, we have about two and a half weeks until the due date, April 5th. After that, it'll be time to start some job applications! It's getting to be an equally stressful and exciting time of the school year, and of life for that matter!

Here are a few snapshots from my break...


Tuesday's storm brought a perfect baking opportunity...lemon poppyseed muffins!

Homemade pizza on Thursday. (Can you tell my favorite thing to do over break is taking advantage of a fully stocked kitchen again?)

Last night's dinner out- crab rangoon sushi rolls at The Poynt in Newburyport, one of my new favorite spots!


Be sure to stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 22nd!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: