Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #12

Hello all! It's been another wonderful week here at St. Mike's. I registered for my classes with complete success, and I also got some great news about next year!

Tried the new poutine mac & cheese at Our House Bistro on Friday night in celebration of my becoming next year's Online Media & Communications Coordinator for the Founders Society here at St. Mike's! Among other responsibilities, I'll be helping out with Open Houses and Accepted Students Days, so be sure to say hi if you see me!!!
A pretty view while greeting this Saturday's Accepted Students Day attendees! This was my first task in shadowing this year's current coordinators in preparation for next year's gig! It was still early in the day, so it was a little chilly and our dusting from the night before still hadn't melted, but in this photo the sun was finally starting to come out as a few last flurries were falling. I couldn't help but snap a pic!

In all my adventures in Vermont over the past few years I've spent here, no view has managed to beat that of a sparkling blue Lake Champlain! While the Burlington Waterfront still comes out on top for me, this view of good ol' LC at Red Rocks Park is still a pretty good one.

Admiring in awe!

No, contrary to popular belief, this was not all for me. A girl can dream though. Get your butt to Al's once you're settled at SMC in the fall. You will not be disappointed!

That's all for today, folks! Have a happy Sunday, and be sure to stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 13th!



Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: