Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Mike's is Close to Spring Break!

I recently began spring break this past weekend, and it was definitely a great way to spend the first one! Saint Mike's is just under a few hours to beautiful Montreal, where I spent the weekend visiting gorgeous Old Montreal, exploring adorable shops, snow-strolling through the city, eating delicious food, and swimming on the hotel's rooftop pool. It was such a great weekend that I didn't even mind the cold!
Rue Notre-Dame, Old Montreal
Rue Notre-Dame, Old Montreal
Buddha shop on Rue Notre-Dame, Old Montreal...it smelled pretty great in here!
A fairytale sighting on Rue Saint-Paul, Old Montreal...spotted a few of these moseying about through the day!
A neat little art shop on Rue Saint-Paul, Old Montreal.
An unforgettable dinner on Rue Saint-Paul, Old Montreal...easily some of the best pasta I've ever had. 
A dreamy nighttime swim on the Hilton Bonaventure rooftop! We tried to make it in before the snow stopped, but didn't quite get there in time. :(
Headed back...even leaving was a gorgeous experience!

Spring break will undoubtedly go by fast, but I'm already eager to get back! Rooming selection for next year will happen soon after, and so far it's been sounding very quick and simple. Couldn't be more excited for that! Before I know it I'll be selecting classes for the fall as well. Time flies!
Summer will be here quickly, but I know that once it starts I'll be counting down the days until I'm back at St. Mike's.


 

No comments: