Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #6

Hello all! It's been another wonderful week here at St. Mike's. As of this past Wednesday, I officially have six weeks until my finished book is due, and things are kicking into high gear!

However, as usual, I still find time for myself to make sure I'm still enjoying my last semester at St. Mike's!

Dinner at Al's Friday night! Nothing better. 
It was another day of spring skiing at Smugg's this Saturday! While we were working with less snow than last week, we still made the best of it. 
Valentine's flowers still going strong! 

I hope you all had a great week! Enjoy this sunny Sunday and the rest of this spring weather while it's here, and be sure to stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 1st (yes, that's March! Yikes!!)!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: