Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #4

Hello all! It's been another wonderful week here at St. Mike's.

I'm writing to you from a long weekend here on campus. We have no classes tomorrow, so we're free to hunker down (now that The Walking Dead is back tonight), safe from the massive snowstorm hitting us as we speak! To everyone here on campus, I hope you all enjoy and stay safe!

A delicious early Valentine's dinner at Our House Bistro, which as any regular reader of this blog would know, is one of my favorite spots!! Pictured here is the Caprese Mac and the Poutine Mac. I hope you all enjoy a great Valentine's Day this year, however you're spending it and whomever you're spending it with!
A chocolate-dipped strawberry from Lake Champlain Chocolates on a snowy morning in Burlington!

To any on campus readers, I hope you all enjoy an extra day off, and I wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day this coming Tuesday!

Stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 15th!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: