Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #1

Hello all!

It was a wonderful first week of the spring semester here at SMC. Those of you who have read my previous post know that this is my last semester, and it's already been a very busy first week! With my senior seminar project due in its final form at the beginning of April, I'm hitting the ground running and already have my work cut out for me.

However, I still made some time for myself this weekend and made it out for my last first Smugg's day on Saturday. While it was a bit dreary, we made the best of it with some freshly tuned skis and a hint of nostalgia!





To all my fellow current students, I hope you all had a great first week back! And to all my prospective student readers, I hope you'll join us for this semester's first Knight Chat on Tuesday at 7:30 PM!

Stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 25th!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: