Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #15

Hello all! It's been another wonderful week here at St. Mike's.

SMC got quite a few snow showers this week starting on Monday. While it's gotten much colder, it's a worthy trade for the beautiful new campus landscape!

After having gone home Friday through Saturday for a family funeral, there is lot's to be done on the studying front today! To all my readers at SMC, I hope your finals week preparations are going well. To all my prospective readers, I hope you're all gearing up for a great Christmas break as well!

To those of you who have been longtime readers, you'll know that this week's coming What-to-Know Wednesday will be my last post of the fall semester! Be sure to stay tuned!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: