Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What-to-Know Wednesday : Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, I'm a day early- but I want to take this week's What-to-Know Wednesday to wish all my lovely readers a Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving break, I am thankful for time with family, decorative pie crusts, the Gilmore Girls marathon and squeezing in an interview for my senior seminar book! There's nothing better than spending the day making some Thanksgiving treats, so I'm gonna get back to it. 

Wherever you are and whomever you're with, I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving filled with food, fun, friends and family. To any and all SMC readers, I hope you're all enjoying your well deserved break! We've got just two weeks left in the semester before Christmas break.

Stay tuned for the next Sum-It-Up Sunday on the 27th!



Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: