Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #13

Hello all! It's been a wonderful Thanksgiving break, but today we've made the trek back up to SMC for the last few weeks before Christmas Break.

This Thanksgiving break, I got to visit both sides of my family and got together with my best friend Maureen for the first time since she started school in North Carolina! So needless to say, it was a very productive, much needed break.

On Wednesday, I was able to squeeze in an interview for my senior seminar book at an interior design workroom in Boston!

One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving is preparing some tasty Thanksgiving treats! The finished pumpkin pie...

...and some apple roses (apple slices rolled in puff pastry)! Both were delicious hits. 

Thanksgiving wouldn't have been complete without an awkward family photo with my Uncle Steve's moose!

One of the best things I did over break was visit my late Grammy and Grampy's house as my family admired my Grammy's jewelry collection and decided what they wanted to keep. I ended up with this gorgeous necklace, amongst other pieces that I will treasure forever.

See you in a few weeks!!!

I hope you all enjoyed your break and had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 30th!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: