Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #8

Hello all!

It's been another wonderful week at St. Mike's! Things were a little different this week, as I was home to see family for the weekend. This upcoming week, us SMC students have one last push through exams before our spring break is finally upon us!

National Pancake day celebrated appropriately at IHOP!

Local burger night is every other Tuesday at Alliot! Trust me, you'll want to reap those benefits!

This week, us rising seniors made our housing plans for next year! It's crazy to think that this was the last time we'll be going through the SMC housing process. My roommates and I were able to secure a five-person townhouse, as we'd hoped to do! Next year will be a lot of fun.

Home is where the pretty fireplaces are!

...and the pretty sunsets, of course!

I hope you all had a wonderful week, and I wish you all the best of luck studying for midterms! We've just got a few more days to push through.

Stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 16th!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: