Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #13

Hello all!
No surprise, it's been another crazy week here at St. Mike's.
Amongst our usual school schedule, we had quite the busy weekend.
Friday night, my parents and brother were in town to bring him to the accepted students open house at Champlain College! It'll be fun to have him close by next year. We had dinner with them at Our House to finally show them what they'd been missing!

[Next year's crew!! #AlmostAHighschoolGrad]

If you've read my bio in the "About" tab, you'll know that I'm a lifeguard back home, and this weekend, I spent most of my time at a re-certification class at UVM! It was a ton of work, was super physically strenuous, and now I'm doing homework instead of enjoying this incredible weather...but nonetheless, it's over and done with, and it was a nice boost of confidence to remind myself of all that I'm capable of physically.

After my re-certification time yesterday, Jared and I headed on over to the Ross Center (the gym) for the annual Dean's List reception, where my parents met us! After hauling people out of the water all day long, I probably don't need to tell you that I may have had one too many plates of seven layer dip. But hey, we were celebrating after all.




 After the reception was over, we made our way over to another favorite, American Flatbread. It was a long wait, but always worth it.

Today, I finished up my re-certification course at UVM, got out early, and celebrated with some Al's Burgers & French Frys (even though I went for the chicken sandwich). And once we realized that they were officially open for ice cream for the season, we couldn't help but take advantage of this beautiful day.


Unfortunately, that's were the celebration ended! Praying for another nice weekend next week that we'll be able to take better advantage of. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Until next time, and be sure to stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 15th!



Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: