Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #14

Hello all! It's been another wonderful week here at St. Mike's. Believe it or not, we are about to start our last week of classes before finals! As always, the semester flew by and I expect the next to move even faster. Here's a look at our first week back after Thanksgiving:

As always, it was a beautiful drive back to SMC! 

This Friday, Jared, my roommate Marissa and I all went downtown for the night! The usual charm of Church Street coupled with the Christmas lights makes the iconic marketplace even more of a spectacle in the fall/winter!

The three of us had dinner at Pascolo, where you can treat yourself to homemade pasta! It definitely does not disappoint. 

While I have no pictures for this, yesterday I spent a few hours helping out at Alumni Relations' annual Children's Christmas Party, where SMC alumni, faculty and staff bring their children for an afternoon of holiday fun! Alliot was transformed into a Christmas-y wonderland with red and green balloons, the usual Christmas tree, and tables decked out with cookies and hot chocolate. I think I volunteered for the best job available- manning the camera at the line to sit on Santa's lap! As a senior, I wish I'd been able to volunteer at this event in years past. It was a great time!

I hope you all had a wonderful week. Stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 7th!



Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: