Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #11

Hello all! It's been another wonderful week here at St. Mike's.

This Tuesday, we celebrated my boyfriend Jared's 22nd birthday! Can't wait for another season of fun up in the mountains with him.

On Saturday, St. Michael's Admissions hosted the semester's second "Sample St. Mike's" Open House! It was a gorgeous, sunny day for it, and it is always an amazing experience to chat with prospective students about St. Mike's. While helping to run the Media Studies, Journalism & Digital Arts table at the academic tabling part of the day, I was able to share my experiences in MJD over the last few years, the opportunities it has given me, the opportunities it will bring me in the future, and why it would be a great major to pursue for the prospective students who approached our table. While this was our last Open House of the fall semester, I'm very much looking forward to next semester's upcoming ones! 

Somehow, Marissa and I have lived together since sophomore year yet only took our first picture together last night. I've been very lucky to have such a wonderful roommate in my years at St. Mike's! 

I hope you all had a great week! Enjoy this beautiful Sunday for me- I'm off to a day of homework!

Stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 16th!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: