Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #10

Hello all! It's been another wonderful week here at St. Mike's. It seems as if all of a sudden, we've jumped straight from the semester starting to planning for the semester's end!

This week, seniors registered for their last semester at St. Mike's (...joy!...fear!...panic!...). While I had to jump through a couple of hoops first, I was able to register for all the classes I'd planned on. So for my last semester at St. Mike's, I will be taking my Senior Seminar to write a book, Race, Gender & Ethnicity in Media, Introduction to Sociology, and Introduction to Cultural Anthropology.

Seeing as it's been a very busy week, for the first time ever, I don't have any pictures from the week to include in my post! So, that being said, I'll include a throwback to represent what I'm looking forward to as the semester nears its final weeks...

Can't wait for these beautiful days on the mountain! Nothing beats a ride through a true winter wonderland on the Smugg's lift! 

Stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 9th!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: