Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #10 (Spring Break)

Hello all, and Happy Easter!!

It's been a wonderful week here in Newbury, MA as all us St. Mike's students have been enjoying spring break!

One of my first meals at home! Nothing beats cooking breakfast again.
(As you can probably tell, mom bought a lot of avocados. Some homemade guac will be in order later.)
Homemade bread!!! Well, almost. We meant to buy bread, then just threw some pizza dough in a bread pan once we realized we'd forgotten.


Flower arrangements in memory of my Grampy John, who passed away last Friday. As an avid gardener who created beautiful displays in his own backyard for many years, this arrangement in particular (including some of his favorites) was a wonderful tribute.
These need to stop. They're just so terrifying. But also too much fun. (Alternate caption: girls' night with my friend Maureen, complete with Gilmore Girls and cookie dough ice cream.

Some pesto-making festivities with leftover basil!
Few things smell better than fresh basil, am I right??
Easter treats! Cadbury eggs in edible nests.

Somehow almost every photo involved food in today's Sum-It-Up Sunday...I would apologize, but hey. I eat food, you eat food, we all eat food. It's cool.

Anyway, I hope all you SMC students have had a wonderful spring break, and I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! Stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 30th!



Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: