Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #4

Hello all! (And at the risk of rhyming, Happy Fall!!)

It's been another wonderful week here at St. Mike's. Between the noticeable switch to fall weather, my week of catching the seasonal plague, and classes really starting to pick up, it's also been a pretty eventful one!
Perhaps the craziest (unfiltered, no less!!) sunset shot I've ever seen, courtesy of my brother! He sent me this earlier this week after taking a Champlain sunset stroll.

This weekend was Colin's parents' weekend at Champlain, so we all reunited at Pascolo Ristorante Friday night! (I'm pretty sure the closed eyes on the right were intentional, but don't quote me.)
Oh Pascolo chef...you insane genius. This homemade pasta was to die for!!
I know, I know. Calm down with the hiking pictures, Claire. I'm even starting to annoy myself. But the 'rents were dying to try Camel's Hump after hearing all about it from us, and I couldn't help but throw a few shots in the weekly review.
Not sure what I was thinking...I blend right into the mountains with this sweatshirt, and I was not down for take two. My dad nearly had a heart attack, but this mediocre shot was slightly worth it.
Gorgeous view at the top! This will probably be the last hike of the season, seeing as fall is upon us and there are some corresponding activities to take care of. (Apple picking here we come!!!!!) But it was a great run while it lasted. We will definitely be back to Camel's Hump once the warm weather comes back around.
Seeing as this was an eventful week with classes, I'm starting homework early today and have to get to it. Everyone wish me luck on my first Art History exam this Wednesday, and stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 30th!



Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: