Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sum-It-Up Sunday : Week #10

Hello all! It's been a wonderful first week back from spring break here at St. Michael's College.

As per usual, here are a couple snapshots from my week at SMC!

It was a beautiful day at Smuggler's Notch on Saturday! After a week of sporadic freezing rain on campus, the snow was surprisingly light and fluffy. There's nothing like having a great day like the one we had yesterday!

* Taking a break to keep discussing "Get Out"...* If you haven't seen the new horror flick Get Out yet, I highly recommend it! I hadn't expected to see it, but we made a last minute decision on Friday and I'm so glad we did. Ever heard someone say "it's scary because it's true"? This film certainly applies! 

I hope you all had a wonderful week! And to any accepted students, I hope to see you next Saturday the 1st at this year's first Accepted Students Day. One of my favorite parts of these events is speaking with accepted students, so please say hi if you recognize me! See you then!

Be sure to stay tuned for the next What-to-Know Wednesday on the 29th!




Let's Connect!
Instagram: @claire_cavanaugh
Twitter: @CavanaughClaire
E-mail: ccavanaugh2@mail.smcvt.edu

No comments: